Abstract submission now closed!
The deadline for abstract submission was January 15th 2016. All submitted abstracts were reviewed by referees, and authors received notice of acceptance on February 20th 2016.
Conference theme and sub-themes:
- Main theme: Practices, goals and visions for information literacy in higher education
- Implementation of information literacy into the curriculum
- Assessment of information literacy
- Information literacy and writing centres
- New challenges for information literacy
- Abstracts must be in English.
- Title: Capitalize only the first word in an abstract title and subtitle, and proper nouns.
- Author(s): Authors’ names should be supplied as asked for in the in the abstract registration form.
- Affiliation: All affiliations should contain institution, city and country.
- Abstract text: Sub-headings e.g. Introduction, Methods, Results, Conclusion etc. may be included. Abstract text should not exceed 300 words. Tables and figures are not allowed in abstracts.
- Select preferred presentation, e.g. oral or poster.
- Please provide keywords if applicable.