EBLIDA var að senda út eftirfarandi tilkynningu um möguleika á starfsþjálfun í Evrópu
Graduates holding an undergraduate or postgraduate qualification in librarianship or information science are encouraged to apply for three internships (traineeships) in the European Parliament Library (2 in Brussels; 1 in Luxembourg). Internships are paid and last 5 months, starting on 1 March and 1 October each year.
- The work undertaken by an intern in the Library would comprise a mixture of tasks, including the following:
– duties on the information desk in the Reading Room
– basic enquiry work
– management of electronic resources
– cataloguing and indexing
– contributing to the organisation of events in the Library
- Interns receive appropriate training and supervision throughout their time here.
For further information, potential candidates should consult the webpage on the Traineeships Scheme in the European Parliament: https://ep-stages.gestmax.eu/website/homepage
and the vacancy notices for the three Library internships: